Monday, February 20, 2012

Creations from the Stude: Red and Black Tote

In the true spirit of hibernation, I have been reading like crazy and sewing and generally enjoying staying holed up in my apartment, aka The Stude. I've got a bunch of new reviews to post this week, but in the mean time...

Here is my latest creation, the gigantic red and black book tote. This was meant to be a test run / mock-up for when I bust out the fancy-pants fabric, but it turned out so well that I'm going to put it in my bag rotation.

My first attempt at pleating.  Still kind of shocked it worked.


Red-lined inside with pocket.


3 comments:

BEAN said...

Me Likey!!!

Unknown said...

it did turn out well!

edit: argh! 2nd go with word verification...

Meghan said...

I smell an etsy store. You should totally make a huge grocery store version.