Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lit Bliss

I'm so excited to be reading in the first "Writing Without Walls" event here in San Francisco.  Come check it out!  (I'll be reading five sections of my thesis piece, all things full of tiny gods.)

Also, Switchback is now accepting submissions for Issue 15.  Send us your poetry, fiction, nonfiction and visual art! 


And finally, check out my sister's blog, Stitchy Quilt Stuff, for a fun fabric giveaway.  Win some funky fat quarters and get your craft on!

I've been doing some brain-storming and have a long list of posts I can't wait to put up in the next couple of months.  I also have a really exciting new project in the pipes, but it's hush-hush for now.... Check back soon for sneak peaks.  



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Danny said...

GASP. What's this secret project? You tell me. You tell me now.

Word Verification: wores. Almost "whores." Which is what you'll almost be if you don't tell me about the secret project.