Monday, May 24, 2010

Two Surrealist Shorts. Hooray!

A few weeks ago, my friends and I (MFA program poets - current and alums)took off to the Marin headlands to shoot a film for our "Poetry International" class on surrealism. The directors (Kate and Libby) just posted them on YouTube!

They did a crazy good job on the editing. Although I wish they would have cut the part where I was too short for Kelci's bike... :)

Awkward Door - Get to the end, with the red string. This part is so rad. Starts at 5:08. (Libby took these shots on her bike. And our professor's in it. I'm on the end with the grey skirt.)

Awkward Door


Exquisite Confessional - Kate asked us all the same series of rapid fire questions. Here are our answers, in a random order (pulled out of a hat.) Highlights: Jay sings "Purple Rain."

Exquisite Confessional

1 comment:

ICantPayMyFines said...

omg, upon concluding, the confessional video suggested I watch this next: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7KM7ur7Z7g&feature=related